1/4 Photos of Kielbasa Stew (Crock Pot)
8 hrs 20 mins
This sounds really good and I hope to make it soon. From the Fix-It and Forget-It Recipes for Entertaining by Phyllis Pellman Good & Dawn J. Ranck.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lb kielbasa, smoked fully cooked, thinly sliced (up to 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans great northern beans
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Fry bacon in skillet until crisp.
- 2Crumble bacon and place in large slow cooker.
- 3Add onions and sausage to drippings in skillet.
- 4Cook until onions are soft.
- 5Transfer onions and sausage to slow cooker.
- 6Add all remaining ingredients to cooker and stir together well.
- 8Cook on low 8-10 hours, or until vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa Stew (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.1
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 1167.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: