Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
- 1 package kielbasa
- 1 small cabbage, shredded
- 3 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 package baby carrots, diced
- 1 can chicken broth (can use 2 if needs more juice)
- 425.24 g can diced tomatoes
- italian seasoning
- Slice sausage and put in crockpot.
- Add cabbage potatoes carrots chicken broth and diced tomatoes.
- Add Italian seasoning for flavor.
- Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- It will cook down and make more juice.
made this the other day and my husband raved about it. Said to be sure and keep recipe and use often!! Very easy to make
This was very good! I cooked on high for 4 hours and it was perfect. Thanks for this great recipe!
I made this because I had the ingredients. The basic recipe is good. I added fire roasted tomato with garlic. I didn't have "Italian seasoning", so I added Adobo spice with pepper, allspice, a bit of salt, and fresh ground pepper medley, and about a 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar. OH! I also added a large leek...it was in the fridge and needed to be used. So, I figured, why not?