Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick, hearty soup, that gets its flavor from the kielbasa.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and chunked
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 lb kielbasa, sliced thin
- 1 can bean with bacon soup
- In dutch oven bring veggies and water to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes until veggies are almost tender.
- Add kielbasa and bean soup.
- Heat until piping hot.
- Serve with crusty bread.
- Works well in the crockpot too!
Hearty, thick and quick for a busy evening. A great, filling meal with lots of flavor and few ingredients. I made no changes to the recipe and it was fantastic.
My 9 year old nephew devoured this recipe! Thank you so much, it was cheap since I already had leftover frozen kielbasa-will make again!
We loved the flavor of this soup! I think the next time I make it I will use the crockpot to help the flavors blend better. I also think a little minced garlic would be good, but then I think garlic is good in everything, but dessert:) I served it with cornbread and that was great in MHO. This is only 4 points on Weight Watchers. Thanks, Carole in Orlando