1/2 Photos of Kielbasa (Smoked Sausage) Roll-Ups
I can't remember where I got this recipe. I just know they're quick and easy and I make them often! Try different mustard blends and add caramelized onion for extra flavor! :-) HINT: Slice each kielbasa chunk into 2-4 discs and lay them down (like fallen dominoes) before rolling them into the crescent roll. Then it's not quite as big of a bite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- 2Combine melted butter and mustard thoroughly.
- 3Open package of rolls onto a sheet of waxed paper and separate into 8 pieces. (I use a pizza cutter along the perforated markings for this step.).
- 4Brush each piece with the butter/mustard mixture. (You'll have some left-set aside for last step.).
- 5Add caramelized onions. (Optional).
- 6Cut sausage into 8 equal sections.
- 7Place one sausage on each piece of dough on it's widest end. Carefully roll until the pointed end is on bottom. (Pinch and tuck sides in.).
- 8Place pockets (seam side down) on ungreased baking sheet.
- 9Brush tops with remaining butter/mustard mixture.
- 10Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown in color.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa (Smoked Sausage) Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.7
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 675.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: