1/1 Photo of Kielbasa Skillet Dinner
Kielbasa, fried potatoes, and peppers together in one skillet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil on medium-high heat.
- 2Add the diced potatoes, toss them around the pan in the oil, then sprinkle Lawery's salt, and pepper over potatoes to taste.
- 3Let the potatoes cook for 10 minutes, while the potatoes are cooking slice the peppers into strips, then add them to the potatoes keep cooking the potato and pepper mix for another 10-15 minutes or until everything is cooked.
- 4After adding the peppers to the skillet, start dicing the Kielbasa, I usually cut it into a couple chunks, then slice lengthwise then width-wise.
- 5Add the diced Kielbasa to the pepper and potato mix with about 5 cooking minutes left on the potatoes and peppers. Since the Kielbasa is precooked, you are just heating up the Kielbasa.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa Skillet Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.4
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 827.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 13.8 g