Recipe by Kevin Simon
This is a recipe that changed my view of sauerkraut. It's easy and delicious.
Top Review by Caz
This was very good. I forgot to add the honey so I used some honey mustard after it was done baking and just mixed it in. This was quick and easy and delicious. Had for dinner last night and just finished off the rest for lunch.
- 1 bag sauerkraut (approx. 2 cups drained)
- 1 kielbasa, sliced thick (3/4" slices)
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled cored &,chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut in quarters