Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This recipe has been sitting in a file for years and I just now got around to trying it. This is really good and my family devoured it. I will have to double the recipe next time. Great to eat on a hot night!
- 16 ounces kielbasa
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces vinegar
- 3 ounces chicken stock
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 ounces oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- spinach leaves
- Slice sausage ½ inch thick, removing outer casing if tough.
- In appropriately sized bowl, mix onions with sliced sausage.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients until sugar and salt are dissolved.
- Pour dressing over sausage and onions, then marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Drain and arrange on spinach leaves on appropriate chilled plate.