3 hrs 20 mins
I was just throwing things together in a crock pot when this recipe was born. It has stuck with me and my family loves it on cold winter days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In pan place butter, onions & garlic sauté.
- 2Pour onions, garlic & butter into crock pot (set on high).
- 3Add 2 chicken flavored bouillon cubes dissolved in hot water, potatoes, kielbasa, salt, pepper, basil & oregano.
- 4Fill with water to cover to about 1 inch above potatoes.
- 5Let cook for 2-3 hours (or set to low & simmer longer).
- 6Add Parmesan close to serving time.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 704.8
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 90.2 mg
- Sodium 1575.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 22.2 g