Recipe by Santeria919
i make this for my friends all the time, we ate it a lot in New England in the winter, i brought the recipe with me and started a new fav. in the South!
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake or microwave 5 potatoes until soft and then cut into 1 inch chunks.
- Put oil on bottom of skillet and place potatoes in pan, (flour potatoes for extra crispiness if desired)cook on medium until golden brown.
- Cook Onions in separate smaller pan until golden.
- Mix Onions and potatoes together.
- Slice Kielbasa into 1/4 inch slices and cook in separate pan until golden brown.
- Mix all cooked ingredients and serve.