1/5 Photos of Kielbasa, Potato, and Onion Skillet
This one-pot, easy dish is warm and satisfying. Serve with a crisp green salad. I use yukon gold potatoes, but any potato will work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add potatoes, onions, garlic, and pepper. Fry until potatoes are golden and onions are translucent, about 8 minutes.
- 3Add kielbasa and cook 1-2 minutes until warm.
- 4Add broth and cover skillet with lid. Lower heat to medium-low. Cook until broth is mostly evaporated, 5-10 minutes, and potatoes are tender. Be careful not to overcook the potatoes.
- 5If potatoes are not done and broth has evaporated completely, add more chicken broth and continue to cook until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa, Potato, and Onion Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.4
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 705.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 11.2 g