Recipe by Lorac
No, I have not lost my mind! Just take a momment to mentally taste diced garlicy sausage with crunchy melted peanut butter wrapped in hot toasty bread. A wonderful combination of flavors and textures.
Top Review by deb k
I had to try this because I was raised on peanut butter and bacon sandwiches (my brother used to sell them at school and always had alot of money, which my mother couldn't figure out why!) Incredible... every child in the world should try these (they are probably the only ones that wouldn't turn up their noses at it!)
- 6 slices white bread, crusts trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄4 lb lean kielbasa, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Roll bread until very thin, spread with peanut butter and cut in half on the diagonal.
- Place a mound of kielbasa in the center of each triangle, fasten 2 corners of the bread together with a toothpick.
- Brush with melted butter and bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.