1/3 Photos of Kielbasa & Pasta Skillet Dinner
One-dish family pleaser. This freezes and reheats very well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- 2In a large skillet, saute over medium heat, the sausage and garlic in butter.
- 3Combine cornstarch and low-fat milk until smooth.
- 4Gradually add the cornstarch mixture to the skillet.
- 5Bring to a boil over medium high heat and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly or until thickened. (You may reduce the heat to medium after this comes to a boil to keep from scorching mixture).
- 6Drain pasta and add to skillet.
- 7Stir in peas and cook over medium heat until they are tender.
- 8Reduce heat to medium low, add cheese and cook until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa & Pasta Skillet Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 825.7
- Calories from Fat 447
- Total Fat 49.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.3 g
- Cholesterol 172.1 mg
- Sodium 1305.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 35.1 g