One-dish family pleaser. This freezes and reheats very well.
Make and share this Kielbasa & Pasta Skillet Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In a large skillet, saute over medium heat, the sausage and garlic in butter.
- Combine cornstarch and low-fat milk until smooth.
- Gradually add the cornstarch mixture to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly or until thickened. (You may reduce the heat to medium after this comes to a boil to keep from scorching mixture).
- Drain pasta and add to skillet.
- Stir in peas and cook over medium heat until they are tender.
- Reduce heat to medium low, add cheese and cook until cheese is melted.