~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
All I can say is WOW!!! This is such a good pasta sauce, and very inexpensive. YUMMY!!!!! Cook time includes cooking pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put onion, garlic and sausage in sauce pan.
- 2Brown until onion is almost transparent.
- 3Add dressing mix and tomato sauce and sugar.
- 4Simmer on low heat until pasta is done.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa Pasta Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.4
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 55.9 mg
- Sodium 1890.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix