Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Try adding pineapple chunks to them.
- 1 ring pork kielbasa, sliced into 8 chuncks
- 2 potatoes, par cooked cut into 1/4 's
- 2 onions, par cooked cut into 1/4 's
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 4
- 8 button mushrooms
- 4 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 10 minutes
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- fresh thyme
- Mix oil, salt, pepper and thyme into a storage bag.
- Then add rest of ingredients.
- Marinate 10 minutes.
- Skewer alternating 2 of each ingredient on each skewer.
- Grill for 10 minutes turning frequently.
- Not to burn.
- Serve with a side salad.
yum! we used: potatoes, mushrooms, onions & kielbasa...it was fantastic. we had to cook it for almost 45 minutes...but it was well worth the wait! my husband LOVED it!
I just made with onions, peppers and mushrooms. Had the potatoes on the side. Really delicious and a new favorite of my DD's. Will make again sometime! Thanks for the post! Pamela
These were excellent! I made them in the George Forman Rotisserie since it is too cold to fire up the grill. I used a ton of fresh thyme and this was the perfect herb to complement this dish! Thanks Rita!