- 1 lb carrot
- 7 -8 potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs polska kielbasa
- 1 large onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) box onion soup mix (use both packages)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook carrots and potatoes in water on stovetop until tender.
- While potatoes and carrots are cooking, slice onion and kielbasa and stirfry in 2 t olive oil until kielbasa is brown and onion is translucent.
- Keep warm.
- Drain and mash veggies, saving water.
- Mix 2 cups of hot vegetable water with both packages of onion soup mix.
- Add soup mixture to vegetables to make soft, mashed mixture.
- Serve warm.