Kielbasa, onions, sliced potatoes, red bell pepper and garlic, all sautéed till crispy. So good! I served it like a hash, with eggs on the side. Very easy, and done all in one large pan. Thanks to ThatBobbieGirl for inspiring me. She had mentioned doing something like this, and this is the version I came up with. Feel free to add whatever spices or heat you may like. Makes a great dinner or breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2-2 onions, sliced thinly
- 3 medium potatoes, cut in half lengthwise, then sliced thinly
- 1 -2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb kielbasa, thinly sliced (polish sausage)
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon mccormick grill mates McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning, to taste
- 1In a large skillet, heat oil.
- 2Add onions and potatoes, sauté over medium heat until onions are soft and starting to brown, about 10-15 minutes or so.
- 3Add red peppers and garlic, sauté for about 5 more minutes.
- 4Add sausage and cook for about 5 more minutes, or until peppers are done to your liking.
- 5Add salt, pepper, and McCormick seasoning to taste, along with any other spices you might like.
- 6Like I said, this is great with eggs and toast.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa " Hash " One Skillet Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.4
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.7 mg
- Sodium 1036.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning