Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yes, this is an appalling mixture of cuisines, but it does have three things going for it: it's easy to make, requires only a few ingredients, and is quite tasty.
- Cut the sausage into 1/4-inch slices. Put slices into a non-stick saucepan or skillet over medium heat.
- Chop peppers and onions into pieces about one or two inches square.
- Once the oils start to cook out of the kielbasa, add the pepper and onion pieces to the sausage.
- Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until the pepper is tender.
- Heat the pita bread. Spoon 1/4 of the sausage mixture on each piece of pita bread. Serve with avocado slices.