Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
This Dip is rich and creamy. Dip is good with pumpernickel party bread, a pumpernickel bread bowl, wheat thins, wheat crackers.
- 8 ounces kielbasa (diced)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chives (dried)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients together in a 2 qt bowl.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Place in refrigerator to chill.
I took this to a work function. I doubled the recipe, serving it in a Rye Bread bowl with Pumpernickel cocktail toast surrounding it, and a Pumpernickel Bread bowl with Rye Bread surrounding it. First the oooohs and Ahhhhs were for the presentation, but once the tasting began - the real praises started. I had a least 3 people ask for the recipe - one guy ask me I was the one that made that "rockin" dip... What else is there to say... it's simple to make, easy to transport (I put it in a large Zip Lock bag and then simply cut a large corner out after I got to work and squeezed the dip into the bread bowls - no fuss - no muss! BDavis - Hudson, FL