Recipe by Lorac
Corn bread flavored with garlic sausage, green onions and chedder cheese. Using a corn muffin mix adds a little sweetness to offset the other flavors and make this a simple, quick and easy dish.
Top Review by Michelle S.
I thoroughly enjoyed this recipe! I brought it to a cookout where everyone went WILD for it. The combination of flavors is perfect. The only drawback was it was a tad dry so next time I prepare this I think I will add perhaps a 1/4c. melted butter to the recipe. But there definitely will be a next time!
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 lb diced kielbasa
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease an 11x7x1 1/2 inch baking pan.
- Combine muffin mix, cheese and onion.
- Stir in, but do not over mix, egg, then milk, then kielbasa.
- Spoon into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.