1/1 Photo of Kielbasa Chow Mein
A fusion of a quick and easy Chow Mein with the garlicky flavor of kielbasa. Posted by request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute kielbasa in oil over medium high heat until lightly browned.
- 2Add water and frozen vegetables, cook separating vegetables with a fork until defrosted.
- 3Reduce heat, add soy and cook 4-5 minutes.
- 4Mix cornstarch and water, add to the pan and cook, stirring constantly for about 3 minutes.
- 5Serve over rice and top with Chow Mein Noodles.
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa Chow Mein
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.3
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 74.7 mg
- Sodium 1526.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: