Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A fusion of a quick and easy Chow Mein with the garlicky flavor of kielbasa. Posted by request.
Make and share this Kielbasa Chow Mein recipe from Food.com.
- Saute kielbasa in oil over medium high heat until lightly browned.
- Add water and frozen vegetables, cook separating vegetables with a fork until defrosted.
- Reduce heat, add soy and cook 4-5 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch and water, add to the pan and cook, stirring constantly for about 3 minutes.
- Serve over rice and top with Chow Mein Noodles.
I was not the one who requested this recipe but I had a pound of Kielbasa and needed a fast and easy recipe so I tried this. So glad I did!! Absolutely loved it! The Kielbasa with the soy sauce is a wonderful flavor combination. Thank you Lorac for a keeper!