Recipe by RecipeMonster
I like to double or triple this recipe and freeze in zip lock bags. This is great served with eggs, in a quesadilla, I have roasted veggies and served this along the side.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons red chili powder, mild to medium hot
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb kielbasa (I use turkey but you can use any kind)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil on low in a skillet, stir in all the rest of the ingredients (except the kielbasa) and heat through.
- I like to peel the casing off the kielbasa but its not necessary.
- Dice the kielbasa and add to other ingredients in skillet and heat through.