I found this in TOH and I can't wait to try it.
Make and share this Kielbasa Chicken Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemom pepper seasoning
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 lb smoked kielbasa or 1 lb Polish sausage, thickly sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 medium green peppers, quartered
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2 medium red onions, quartered
- In a small bowl, combine first 7 ingredients. Remove 1/2 cup for basting, cover and refrigerate. Divide remaining marinade between 2 large resealable plastic bags. Add chicken to 1 bag; add kielbasa, pineapple and vegetables to the other bag. Seal bags and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- On 16 metal or soaked wooden skewers thread all the meat, pineapple and veggies.
- Using long handles tongs, dip a paper towel in cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from heat for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning frequently and basting with reserved marinade.