1/1 Photo of Kielbasa Cassoulet (W/Beans) - One-Pot Dish
This is a very easy one-pot meal. The taste will surprise you, even my kids love it. I would recommend cornbread with this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet or pot, cook sausage over med-high heat until slightly charred or browned, stirring occasionally.
- 2Lower heat to simmer and add remaining ingredients. Be sure to rub thyme in palm while adding to enhance flavor.
- 3Cook until liquid is nearly dissolved, about 20 minutes.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5NOTE: Can substitute 1 cup chicken broth with 3/4 cup chicken broth and 1/4 cup white wine.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa Cassoulet (W/Beans) - One-Pot Dish
Serving Size: 1 (515 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.8
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 74.7 mg
- Sodium 2221.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.9 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 32.6 g