Cook1 hr 15 mins
My husband loved this recipe, it was easy to prepare and the flavor was wonderful.
Make and share this Kielbasa Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Slice kielbasa thin.
- Saute onions and kielbasa in a little shortening.
- In a 2-quart casserole dish, layer 1/2 of the sauerkraut, 1/2 of the kielbasa and onions, then sprinkle with 1/2 of the brown sugar.
- Repeat with the other half of the ingredients.
- Bake, covered, in a 325 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Serve it with mashed potatoes, glazed carrots and homemade applesauce.