Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great recipe from soup.com.
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 5 cups thinly sliced cabbage (about 10 ounces)
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup hellmann or best foods Dijonnaise mustard
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 lb kielbasa, sliced
- In 12-inch skillet heat oil over medium heat and cook onion; stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Add cabbage and apple.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in apple juice, creamy mustard blend, brown sugar and vinegar.
- Add kielbasa and simmer covered 5 minutes or until heated through.