- 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 lb kielbasa, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups snow peas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the sausage, mushrooms, and garlic in butter.
- Combine cornstarch and milk until smooth. Gradually add to the skillet. Bring to a boil, cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Drain pasta, add to the sausage mixture. Stir in the peas and the cheese, cook until the cheese is melted.