Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Found in Quick Cooking June 2005 Issue
- 2 (12 ounce) tubes refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 1⁄2 cups garden vegetable spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 lb fully cooked kielbasa or 1⁄2 lb Polish sausage, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Separate biscuits: cut each biscuit into fourths.
- Arrange in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish (do not flatten).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until biscuits begin to brown.
- Spread spaghetti sauce over biscuit crust.
- Sprinkle with sausage, mushrooms, peppers and cheeses.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and the cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Very good, easy, and very substantial! The only thing I did differently was to use all mozzarella instead of a mixture. Thank you *Carly* for sharing. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday game.