Recipe by Danialle
Quick and yummy main dish I threw together during a snowstorm.
Top Review by Kristiina
This is an excellent, simple dish. I used turkey kielbasa and doubled up on the onions and peppers. I didn't use the oil but it still came out fabulous. I served it over brown rice, it really hit the spot. Thank you.
- 1 lb kielbasa or 1 lb Polish sausage
- 1 cup roughly chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 400F degrees.
- In a frying pan over medium high heat fry onions and peppers until tender.
- Slice sausage about 1/2 inch thick.
- Fry sausage in pan with peppers and onions for 5-10 minutes.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Pour sausage mixture into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until crispy.
- Great served with au gratin potatoes or macaroni and cheese.