Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and yummy main dish I threw together during a snowstorm.
Make and share this Kielbasa Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb kielbasa or 1 lb Polish sausage
- 1 cup roughly chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400F degrees.
- In a frying pan over medium high heat fry onions and peppers until tender.
- Slice sausage about 1/2 inch thick.
- Fry sausage in pan with peppers and onions for 5-10 minutes.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Pour sausage mixture into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until crispy.
- Great served with au gratin potatoes or macaroni and cheese.
This is an excellent, simple dish. I used turkey kielbasa and doubled up on the onions and peppers. I didn't use the oil but it still came out fabulous. I served it over brown rice, it really hit the spot. Thank you.
I made this with kielbasa and used a mixture of peppers, instead of just green, because I didn't have just green peppers on hand. I used a frozen mixture of slices bell peppers. It turned out wonderful. Grandma's Homemade Macaroni and Cheese was made to go along side. What a tasty combination! :) I'll be making this again!
I made this, but used skillet only. It was great! Added a little garlic powder too. Thanks!