Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Taste of Home website.
Make and share this Kielbasa Apple Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup light cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 lb smoked kielbasa, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 medium tart apples, cut into wedges
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in cranberry juice, vinegar and soy sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread sausage, apples and peppers.
- Grill, uncovered, over indirect heat for 8 minutes or until heated through, turning and brushing with glaze occasionally.