Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Taken from Taste Of Home magazine.
Make and share this Kielbasa Apple Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in cranberry juice, vinegar and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread kielbasa, apples and peppers.
- Grill uncovered over indirect heat for 8 minutes or until heated through, turning and brushing with glaze occasionally.