Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Taken from Taste Of Home magazine.
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 177.44 ml cranberry juice
- 29.58 ml cider vinegar
- 9.85 ml soy sauce
- 453.59 g turkey kielbasa, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 apples, medium sized and tart, cut into wedges
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces (sweet)
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces (sweet)
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in cranberry juice, vinegar and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread kielbasa, apples and peppers.
- Grill uncovered over indirect heat for 8 minutes or until heated through, turning and brushing with glaze occasionally.