- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 lb turkey kielbasa, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 apples, medium sized and tart, cut into wedges
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces (sweet)
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces (sweet)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in cranberry juice, vinegar and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread kielbasa, apples and peppers.
- Grill uncovered over indirect heat for 8 minutes or until heated through, turning and brushing with glaze occasionally.