Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very tasty addition to your horsdoeurve table. This is a recipe, with a few minor changes, given to me by my dear friend Pat.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 lb kielbasa, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- Combine all ingredients, except kielbasa, in a medium saucepan, and stir well. Cook over low heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add kielbasa, and cook until sausage is thoroughly heated. Serve warm.
We liked these. I browned the sausage first and then added it to the sauce. It wasn't as sweet as I expected but I'm glad.
Really tasty...will make again!!
Great recipe, great taste! Will also try a spicy sausage next time, not that this was not delicious, but just for fun! Thanks for posting