Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I tasted this at a party and liked it. Give it a try for a party.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 lbs kielbasa (or other spiced sausage)
- Mix all ingredents (except Kielbasa) in a sauce pan and heat to incorperate.
- Cut Kielbasa in 1/2 inch pieces.
- Put Kielbasa in baking dish.
- Cover with sauce and stir until all Kielbasa is covered.
- Cover baking dish with lid or foil.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve using tooth picks.