A simple, yet satisfying dish the kids will enjoy. No gourmet ingredients required!
Make and share this Kielbasa and Tater Tot Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450°F Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dump tater tots into baking dish; spread into even layer in pan. Sprinkle tater tots with seasoned salt to taste.
- Lay kielbasa slices evenly over tater tots.
- Sprinkle cheese over kielbasa.
- Place in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
I used cheddar cheese instead and it was delicious!