Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A simple, yet satisfying dish the kids will enjoy. No gourmet ingredients required!
- 16 ounces kielbasa, sliced into thin rounds
- 30 ounces tater tots
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- seasoning salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dump tater tots into baking dish; spread into even layer in pan. Sprinkle tater tots with seasoned salt to taste.
- Lay kielbasa slices evenly over tater tots.
- Sprinkle cheese over kielbasa.
- Place in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
I used cheddar cheese instead and it was delicious!