1/1 Photo of Kielbasa and Sauerkraut Pasta
This is a great one dish meal. We love kielbasa and sauerkraut over potatoes. We found this recipe and this is how we eat kielbasa and kraut now.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces dry ziti pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb kielbasa, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 12 ounces sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons prepared dijon-style mustard
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- 2Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook onion and bell pepper in oil, stirring frequently, until onion is tender.
- 3Stir in garlic and kielbasa, and cook until kielbasa begins to brown, about 8 minutes.
- 4Stir in sauerkraut, mustard, and cayenne; cook about 4 minutes more.
- 5Stir in wine and parsley, and heat through.
- 6Toss ziti with kielbasa and sauerkraut, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa and Sauerkraut Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.2
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 49.8 mg
- Sodium 1083.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 17.7 g