1/1 Photo of Kielbasa and Potatoes
Tory Dolbeare's Note:
This recipe is quick and easy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pot that will comfortably hold all ingredients, brown sausage (1 inch pieces or smaller) with chopped onion.
- 2The more you brown them, the better it will taste.
- 3Don't worry about a little bit of charring.
- 4Toss in peeled, cut potatoes and cook slightly to coat potatoes with juices.
- 5Add enough water to not quite cover potatoes.
- 6Salt lightly.
- 7Cook until potatoes fall apart with fork and the liquid has thickened, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1214.8
- Calories from Fat 562
- Total Fat 62.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 2090.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 123.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.9 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 41.2 g