This recipe is quick and easy and delicious.
Make and share this Kielbasa and Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- In a pot that will comfortably hold all ingredients, brown sausage (1 inch pieces or smaller) with chopped onion.
- The more you brown them, the better it will taste.
- Don't worry about a little bit of charring.
- Toss in peeled, cut potatoes and cook slightly to coat potatoes with juices.
- Add enough water to not quite cover potatoes.
- Salt lightly.
- Cook until potatoes fall apart with fork and the liquid has thickened, stirring occasionally.
This was delicious. I used Bratwurst and the potatoes were delightful. thanks for posting this easy to make, delicious recipe.
I added shredded cabbage to mine and a little garlic and it now resides in my keeper file, thanks so much for sharing.....Lee
Great! I added lots of red pepper, oregano, savory and seasoned salt, 2 small onions and browned them all in 2 tablespoons butter. For me, the amount of liquid called for turned out to be too much, but I know it will make a great soup base later!