Baker baker Jess's Note:
Layers of thinly sliced potatoes are covered in butter and seasonings and topped with a blanket of kielbasa. It takes almost no time to prepare if you use a mandolin to slice the potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Using mandolin, slice potatoes and place in 11x13 baking dish or pan.
- 3Mince onion finely and scatter throughout the potatoes. Add as much garlic as you want. I tend to use a heaping tbs of the jarred minced garlic. lay a few pats of butter or margarine on top of the potatoes/onion mixture.
- 4Next cut kielbasa into bite-size pieces and completely cover the bottom layer. You may have to overlap some of the pieces.
- 5Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- 6After 30 minutes, remove foil and continue baking.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (525 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1129.5
- Calories from Fat 560
- Total Fat 62.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 149.4 mg
- Sodium 2081.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 38.9 g