1/7 Photos of Kielbasa and Potato Bake
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Jane from Ohio's Note:
i found this on all recipes.com. It was submittted by Geneva. I tweeked it a bit and everyone loves it. It's also an excellent dish to take to a potluck dinner. Some reviewers stated it was "soupy". I just keep baking it until it get's thick. Sometimes I have to bake it 2 hours. It really does get thick. The last few times I made it I made it with 1 cup of milk. It seemed to get thicker quicker. I am going to change the amount of milk. One reviewer noted that the spices were too much. My family does not like all the garlic either. They said that there is enough in the kielbasa. I don't use it when making this recipe to please them not me. I sometimes top this bake with Frenches French Fried Onions (Cheddar Cheese or Original)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup, I use the cheddar cheese soup
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (My family doesn't care for the garlic and I don't use it.)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lb kielbasa, sliced thin
- 6 -8 large russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, mix together soup, onion, milk, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 3Stir, in potatoes and kielbasa.
- 4Spoon into a 7x11 inch casserole dish.
- 5(if the potatoes are extra large, I use a 9x11 in casserole dish.) Place casserole on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 90 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa and Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.3
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 1102.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 14.3 g