- 1 lb kielbasa or 1 lb Polish sausage, fully cooked and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans or 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat sausage for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in onion and peppers; Cook and stir until vegetables are tender and sausage is lightly browned.
- Drain off liquid in pan.
- Stir in brown sugar, steak sauce, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce; Add beans.
- Continue to cook and stir until heated through.