Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
I tried this dish at a Mothers Day brunch, and was pleasantly surprised It was delicious! I have found it is best with just eggs and kielbasa, no onion, garlic, herbs or cheese (and I am a cheese, onion and garlic fanatic!)
- Heat a 10" skillet on medium heat, add some butter and the chopped kielbasa and warm them up. Do not brown.
- Whisk the eggs with the water.
- Turn the heat up to medium high.
- Pour in the eggs.
- Cook until desired doneness, stirring constantly. Your eggs will be light and fluffy if you do this. Eggs cook very quickly, so this should not take longer than one minute.
- Salt and pepper at the table,.
I enjoyed these for breakfast this morning. I made exactly as posted and really enjoyed them. I'd like to try them with some sauteed onions and bell peppers next time. Thanks for sharing! Made for Zaar Stars Tag.
Very nice meat and egg dish!!! I made this as written, other then scaled to serve one. I felt the sausage flavor overpowered the eggs completely. I have never had Kielbasa sausage for breakfast, but have had it often for lunch or dinner and we enjoy it. I think I would try this again, but cook the sausage separately or I might try adding some veggies/cheese to the eggs to help them stand apart from the sausage. Thanks for sharing a new item to our breakfast lists. Made for Please Review My Recipe Tag Game.
We have a freezer full of venison in various forms, so I used venison sausage for the kielbasa. What a good combination! I sauteed some chopped onion with the sausage and added cheese. This was a super breakfast - for - supper meal - thanks pammyowl!