Recipe by pammyowl
I tried this dish at a Mothers Day brunch, and was pleasantly surprised It was delicious! I have found it is best with just eggs and kielbasa, no onion, garlic, herbs or cheese (and I am a cheese, onion and garlic fanatic!)
Top Review by juniperwoman
I cajun-ized this recipe, and the result was awesome.<br/><br/>I sautéed an onion, then browned some Andouille sausage, then beat some Cajun seasoning into the eggs before adding the eggs to the skillet.<br/><br/>Try it. You won't be disappointed.
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a 10" skillet on medium heat, add some butter and the chopped kielbasa and warm them up. Do not brown.
- Whisk the eggs with the water.
- Turn the heat up to medium high.
- Pour in the eggs.
- Cook until desired doneness, stirring constantly. Your eggs will be light and fluffy if you do this. Eggs cook very quickly, so this should not take longer than one minute.
- Salt and pepper at the table,.