1/8 Photos of Kielbasa and Eggs
I tried this dish at a Mothers Day brunch, and was pleasantly surprised It was delicious! I have found it is best with just eggs and kielbasa, no onion, garlic, herbs or cheese (and I am a cheese, onion and garlic fanatic!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a 10" skillet on medium heat, add some butter and the chopped kielbasa and warm them up. Do not brown.
- 2Whisk the eggs with the water.
- 3Turn the heat up to medium high.
- 4Pour in the eggs.
- 5Cook until desired doneness, stirring constantly. Your eggs will be light and fluffy if you do this. Eggs cook very quickly, so this should not take longer than one minute.
- 6Salt and pepper at the table,.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa and Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.9
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 293.0 mg
- Sodium 298.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 12.0 g