Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tonight I threw together a soup for dinner. This is simple, quick and hearty. BF is not keen on anything healthy, and he has a long list of things he doesn't eat. I sneak vegetables into everything I cook to try and keep him nutritionally balanced, and adding things like kielbasa to keep him interested. We were really impressed with how good it was, so I am posting it here so I can remember and make it again. I am sure you could add almost any other sturdy vegetable to this and it would work fine.
- Cut kielbasa into 1/4" thick slices, and then slice then slice each slice in half. Put in large pot.
- Debone and shred chicken (store bought pre-cooked rotisserie) Add to pot.
- Add roasted garlic and herbs, then turn heat on stove to high (add a little of the broth) and Sautee to meld flavors, then add the rest of the broth.
- Add all vegetables.
- Optional: add noodles once soup is boiling.
- Let it simmer for 30 minutes.