- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 head savoy cabbage, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced potatoes (or use 2 or 3 potatoes, sliced)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs kielbasa
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute margarine or butter and onions in a large skillet until the onions are soft.
- Stir cabbage and potatoes into the skillet and saute until the cabbage becomes wilted.
- Place the kielbasa, wine vinegar, salt and pepper into the skillet.
- Cook kielbasa covered over a low heat, stirring occasionally until cooked through.
- Pour the red wine into the pan, cover and cook another 10 minutes before serving.