Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Super easy, healthy side dish kids love! Servings are kid-sized or snack sized.
- 1 sweet potato, scrubbed and peeled
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon-sugar mixture
- cooking spray
- Dice the potato into 1 inch cubes and toss with the cinnamon and sugar.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray then spread potato cubes over it. Spray cubes again with cooking spray.
- Roast for 30 minutes in a 350ºF oven.
I cut these into more fry-like shapes than cubes and they were thinner than one inch, but they still weren't quite cooked through after half an hour...I didn't put them back in the oven, so I'm not really sure how much more time they would have needed. I also would have liked some more cinnamon sugar flavor, so perhaps two teaspons per potato would work better, as would sprinkling some extra cinnamon sugar over the potatos once they come out of the oven. These were still pretty good though. They have potential.