Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another tasty recipe from Family Fun Magazine. My kids sipped this luxurious drink up on Cinco de Mayo!
- 1 orange, quartered and thinly sliced, seeds removed
- 2 limes, thinly sliced, seeds removed
- 2 cups cranberry-raspberry juice
- 2 cups ginger ale or 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Place the fruit slices in a pitcher, then pour in the juice and the soda.
- Serve in tall glasses with ice.
Nice, easy, grownup looking drink for the kids. The flavors go very nicely together.