Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
from the Knox Gelatin web site (?). Divide gelatin and soap into even amounts to make different colors/fragrances.
- 1⁄2 cup bath soap, transparent melt & pour
- 2 cups water, boiling
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 ounce fragrance oil
- water-based soap food coloring
- Dissolve gelatin completely in boiling water.
- Place soap in glass measuring cup and melt in microwave.
- Add fragrance and colorant to melted soap and then stir stir gently into gelatin.
- Pour into containers and chill until firm.