Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can be bought from most stores in a small bag, but it costs so much money and is gone too soon. I decided to make it on my own with similar ingredients and store it. This will make a lot of snack mix! The exact amount of each ingredient can be varied according to your taste.
- 1 (15 ounce) bag small pretzels
- 1 (15 ounce) bag plain Doritos
- 0.5 (15 ounce) box Cap'n Crunch cereal
- 1 (15 ounce) bag Cheetos cheese curls
- 1 (15 ounce) bagchedder cheese flavored popped popcorn
- Mix all the ingredients together and enjoy. Store leftovers in an air tight container.
This is a tasty mix that my son really enjoys. Thank you sharing a recipe that is economical as well as a true kid-pleaser.