Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for kids to learn to cook.
- 1 cup orange juice, no pulp
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 ice cubes
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons powdered egg whites
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup ice
- In a blender add the ingredients but the last cup of ice and blend for 30 seconds.
- Add the ice and blend on high for another 30 seconds. Then, give it three blasts, just to make sure the ice has really disappeared.
- Drink with a straw, preferably the kind that kinks.
We enjoyed this with our breakfast.The first time we have used egg whites in our julius. Thanks shysavsianna. Bullwinkle.