1/1 Photo of Kid's Macaroni & Cheese Casserole
Perfect for kids! Quick and cheap. Uses ingredients you probably have in your cabinet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook Macaroni& cheese according to directions.
- 3Add cheese and tuna.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Pour into small-medium sized casserole dish.
- 6Spread bread crumbs on top.
- 7Top with crushed potato chips.
- 8Bake un-covered for 20 minutes om top rack.
- 9Note: Adding the extra cheese in this recipe makes a big difference in the flavor of this dish.
- 10Boxed macaroni and cheese tends to be lacking in the cheese department no matter what brand you buy.
- 11If you use a homemade macaroni and cheese, you can omit the 8 oz.
- 12of cheddar.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kid's Macaroni & Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.0
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 63.5 mg
- Sodium 805.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 28.0 g