Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Perfect for kids! Quick and cheap. Uses ingredients you probably have in your cabinet.
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) box macaroni and cheese mix (may need milk & butter)
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna fish, drained
- potato chips, crushed (a few handfuls)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook Macaroni& cheese according to directions.
- Add cheese and tuna.
- Mix well.
- Pour into small-medium sized casserole dish.
- Spread bread crumbs on top.
- Top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake un-covered for 20 minutes om top rack.
- Note: Adding the extra cheese in this recipe makes a big difference in the flavor of this dish.
- Boxed macaroni and cheese tends to be lacking in the cheese department no matter what brand you buy.
- If you use a homemade macaroni and cheese, you can omit the 8 oz.
- of cheddar.
This was pretty good. I made this for dinner tonight and everyone thought it was good. Thank you